This weekend was short yet fun. Rachel got in on Saturday…Delta SUCKS! But I was so glad she got here ok. She brought Bayleigh so many cute gifts. I, well Rachel gave me the “mediocre” gifts to start out with. LOL Then came the “super” gifts. She gave me two onesies that we’re made especially for Bayleigh. One says Lil B (Rachel’s idea) and the other says “Mommas Guuurl” (Drake’s idea). She also did a painting of Bayleigh’s name which is just so cute b/c it’s all zebra stripes. My favorite gift of all is a book she made at Shutterfly.com about the journey Matt and I had throughout the pregnancy and birth. She even put my blogs that I had started writing on here in the book. It was the neatest gift. I just love it so much. It’s sitting out on my piano. I want everyone to see it. Tanks La!
During the day, we pretty much bummed around the house. That evening we got ready to go out and watch Broken Truth play. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be to leave Bayleigh with Rosie. I guess just b/c Rosie already has a little girl so she knows what to do. She said that Bayleigh was a perfect angel. So that was a relief.
It was so nice going out and seeing friends again. Matt and I had a blast. I got to wear my new outfit, so did Rachel with her gold shoes. LOL I gave Matt an early birthday present. A shirt that I thought looked SO SEXY on him, or should I say he looked sexy in.
We had such a good time. I got to have my dirty martini…yummmm
We only stayed gone about 3 hours though. Rosie had sent a picture of her husband Todd holding Bayleigh Boo watching some football. It made me want to leave right then and there…and we had only been there probably an hour. LOL But, like I said, it was so good to be able to go out like old times. It’s such a relief to know that you little girl is so taken care of by one of your closest friends. Thanks Rosie!! You know I’ll return the favor when Kyle gets here.



Monday was Matt’s birthday. YAY!! Happy Birthday babe. I gave Matt a new grill. He had been talking about wanting a new gas grill for a while now. He had NO IDEA that I was getting it. He was so happy about. He’s already cooked on it. My mom gave him a beer mug, that’s has golf stuff painted all around it. You just have to see it. It’s so neat. She also gave him an ATM (Texas A&M) shirt also. LOL (Inside joke) We also went to Red Lobster for his b-day dinner. He was craving seafood, so we went. It was so good. He got the endless shrimp and I got the snow crab legs. I’m sure that the amount of time it took me to eat all the legs would have been the same amount of time it would have taken Rachel to crack open just one leg. HAHAHA So overall I do believe he had a good birthday.
I love him so much. I can’t wait to share many more of his birthdays throughout our lives together.



I can’t believe that Bayleigh will be a month old on Saturday. It’s just amazing how time flies and how I can already notice little changes and how she’s growing and recognizing things more. Here are just a few pictures from today that I took. She is just so adorable. People are always complimenting on how beautiful she is and how she is just going to be gorgeous when she grows up. Matt and I are soooo proudof her.




During the day, we pretty much bummed around the house. That evening we got ready to go out and watch Broken Truth play. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be to leave Bayleigh with Rosie. I guess just b/c Rosie already has a little girl so she knows what to do. She said that Bayleigh was a perfect angel. So that was a relief.It was so nice going out and seeing friends again. Matt and I had a blast. I got to wear my new outfit, so did Rachel with her gold shoes. LOL I gave Matt an early birthday present. A shirt that I thought looked SO SEXY on him, or should I say he looked sexy in.



Monday was Matt’s birthday. YAY!! Happy Birthday babe. I gave Matt a new grill. He had been talking about wanting a new gas grill for a while now. He had NO IDEA that I was getting it. He was so happy about. He’s already cooked on it. My mom gave him a beer mug, that’s has golf stuff painted all around it. You just have to see it. It’s so neat. She also gave him an ATM (Texas A&M) shirt also. LOL (Inside joke) We also went to Red Lobster for his b-day dinner. He was craving seafood, so we went. It was so good. He got the endless shrimp and I got the snow crab legs. I’m sure that the amount of time it took me to eat all the legs would have been the same amount of time it would have taken Rachel to crack open just one leg. HAHAHA So overall I do believe he had a good birthday.



I can’t believe that Bayleigh will be a month old on Saturday. It’s just amazing how time flies and how I can already notice little changes and how she’s growing and recognizing things more. Here are just a few pictures from today that I took. She is just so adorable. People are always complimenting on how beautiful she is and how she is just going to be gorgeous when she grows up. Matt and I are soooo proudof her.




No comments:
Post a Comment