I love you Matthew!
Anyway, this past Sunday, September 20, was our 1 Year Anniversary!!!! Can you believe it?! I can't. It's gone by so quick. I mean it just feels like we got done with the wedding...still. We spent the day not doing anything. Just being with each other. Ok, I take that back. We went to the mall so each of us could find an outfit for that evening for our dinner. I had been looking and looking and looking and I just couldn't find anything that appealed to me..or fit me correctly for that matter. So finally I went into White House/Black Market. I found the perfect dress. Now when I say perfect, I mean PERFECT. It fit me to a T. I was so excited about it. It's so classy. I just love it. I can't wait to wear it again. I also bought the perfect shoes to wear with it. I was so excited about it b/c I was getting really bummed about not having anything new to wear for our 1 yr. Matt found a nice silk type blue shirt. Blue is such a good color on him. I love it.
So we get back from the mall and it's already 4 pm...we had dinner reservations at the restaurant called Cullen's...oh yeah, just like Edward Cullen. Hahaha. I started getting ready b/c I couldn't find a place to do my hair at the last minute for an updo. So I was stuck doing it myself. But I'm really happy that I got to do it, b/c it came out perfect to me and it looked so classy with my outfit. By the time 6:45 rolled around, we were getting ready to leave to drop Lil B off with Rosie. When we got there, her little girl, Morgan was so excited to see me...and to finally see Bayleigh. Morgan is about to be a big sister soon, so she was practicing with Bayleigh. She was so cute, rubbing Bayleigh's head and telling us that we should put her in the swing. Haha.
Once we left Rosie's, we were on our way. The restaurant was beautiful. We ordered a glass of champagne to toast, then a bottle of wine to go with our meal. Oh get this, the wine list was all computerize. I was like WOW!!! The food was OUTSTANDING. I ordered a filet and it was the BEST filet I've ever had. Soft and juicy. Just PERFECT! Matt and I had such a wonderful time discussing our lives and where we wanted to live when we retire and such. Of course, the Dallas Cowboys were playing and I caught him looking at his phone to check the stats. hahaha. I love my husband.
Yes, he's checking the stats!
Matt's bone-in Ribeye and my filet...soo good
No comments:
Post a Comment