This past week has just flown by. I keep feeling like these past few weeks are just going by so slow, but in all actuality, they are just zooming by!
On Tuesday, my mom flew out that morning. It’s always hard to see her leave. We have such a good time together and I know she wants to stay down here more than anything since Bayleigh is so closing to coming into this world. But she will be down again in a couple of weeks, hopefully before Bayleigh is due. Which reminds, me I need to buy her plane ticket today.
On Wednesday, Matt’s parents and grandparents came over and stayed with us until Friday. It was such a great time. The dogs were actually really good for once. LoL. When Thursday rolled around, the guys…Matt, Mr. Gully, and PoPo, all got up real early to go on a fishing trip that Mr. Gully had planned for that day. Matt was so excited. They caught a bunch of fish, but only kept a few. I know that Matt was so happy to spend some real quality time with his dad and grandad. Some of the fish that they caught we’re really big. They came home with only a few, then cleaned them and fried them. Dinner was so good, although I didn’t eat any fish. I’m not a fish person really, except for tuna. So they had fried chicken for Melissa and I. Melissa is Matt’s cousin that just had her baby girl back at the end of June. Since I only worked from 9-2 that day, when I got home Grandma, Mrs. Gully, and Melissa were playing cards…Golf to be exact. This is such a fun game. I absolutely love playing this when we visit them. We all get real competative about it and there’s so much anticipation with it. I can’t even tell you how many games of it we played. Needless to say, I think we’re addicts. Haha. we also played Mad Gab, which is just hilarious to listen to others say what’s on the card and they have no idea what they are saying sometimes. We all had such a great time together. I can’t wait for Bayleigh to know so many wonderful, loving and just genuine people.
Speaking of Lil B, we have a doctor’s appointment Thursday. We get our last ultrasound. CAN”T WAIT!!! Now that I’m 36 weeks, I am just basically waiting around for her to come out. I try to stay active as possible..ie walking, helping Matt with the lawn, doing things around the house..just whatever I can to help speed up this process. LOL I went to the mall the other day with Matt and there is a new store that has opened up, and OMG there were so many cute clothes, cute SHOES (I have a shoe fetish!!), jewelry, purses (jewelry and purse fetish also!), belts..etc etc. I was so bummed b/c I couldn’t really buy anything….just yet…tehe. Plus I haven’t been shopping in a while…a LONG WHILE. So I am so ready to have Bayleigh and go ahead and start her early with the whole shopping experience.
Only 2-4 more weeks. Things are just going so good and my life is just so perfect to me. I am the luckiest girl in the world.
On Tuesday, my mom flew out that morning. It’s always hard to see her leave. We have such a good time together and I know she wants to stay down here more than anything since Bayleigh is so closing to coming into this world. But she will be down again in a couple of weeks, hopefully before Bayleigh is due. Which reminds, me I need to buy her plane ticket today.
On Wednesday, Matt’s parents and grandparents came over and stayed with us until Friday. It was such a great time. The dogs were actually really good for once. LoL. When Thursday rolled around, the guys…Matt, Mr. Gully, and PoPo, all got up real early to go on a fishing trip that Mr. Gully had planned for that day. Matt was so excited. They caught a bunch of fish, but only kept a few. I know that Matt was so happy to spend some real quality time with his dad and grandad. Some of the fish that they caught we’re really big. They came home with only a few, then cleaned them and fried them. Dinner was so good, although I didn’t eat any fish. I’m not a fish person really, except for tuna. So they had fried chicken for Melissa and I. Melissa is Matt’s cousin that just had her baby girl back at the end of June. Since I only worked from 9-2 that day, when I got home Grandma, Mrs. Gully, and Melissa were playing cards…Golf to be exact. This is such a fun game. I absolutely love playing this when we visit them. We all get real competative about it and there’s so much anticipation with it. I can’t even tell you how many games of it we played. Needless to say, I think we’re addicts. Haha. we also played Mad Gab, which is just hilarious to listen to others say what’s on the card and they have no idea what they are saying sometimes. We all had such a great time together. I can’t wait for Bayleigh to know so many wonderful, loving and just genuine people.
Speaking of Lil B, we have a doctor’s appointment Thursday. We get our last ultrasound. CAN”T WAIT!!! Now that I’m 36 weeks, I am just basically waiting around for her to come out. I try to stay active as possible..ie walking, helping Matt with the lawn, doing things around the house..just whatever I can to help speed up this process. LOL I went to the mall the other day with Matt and there is a new store that has opened up, and OMG there were so many cute clothes, cute SHOES (I have a shoe fetish!!), jewelry, purses (jewelry and purse fetish also!), belts..etc etc. I was so bummed b/c I couldn’t really buy anything….just yet…tehe. Plus I haven’t been shopping in a while…a LONG WHILE. So I am so ready to have Bayleigh and go ahead and start her early with the whole shopping experience.
Only 2-4 more weeks. Things are just going so good and my life is just so perfect to me. I am the luckiest girl in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment