Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Days Just Keep Coming and Nothing... 8/7/2009

Well, I am getting so impatient. I’m 2 weeks away from my due date, the 23rd, and it’s just killing me. I feel like nothing is happening. I mean, I’m having contractions, but nothing serious or anything that’s showing signs of actual labor. Bayleigh is still moving, but her movements have gotten a little slower and I’m not sure if I should go to the doc about it or what. I mean, I’ve had friends and have read myself that if that happens it usually just means that it’s getting pretty close. I guess I will say something at my next visit on Wednesday.
Man, today is just not my day. Just having one of those days, ya know? I feel really emotional today. I just want to cry. I guess b/c I’m just so impatient and there’ s NOTHING I can do about it. LOL I just want to finally see her and bring her home. Then it’s almost like I’m going to feel like…now what? I’m positive I’ll be pretty active and she’ll keep me busy, but after a few days of settling back into the house I’m going to want to go out with me and her dressed up and show her off. I’m not one to wait when I’m excited about something, and I just want the world to see my beautiful little girl. I guess that’s how every new mom feels though. I just hope I can be patient when she comes home and with myself. I have always been one to push myself to the fullest, but I know I’m going to need to let my body rest. Matt will probably have to tie me to the bed to make me sleep. LOL Which I will probably be able to get a good amount of rest b/c my Mom and Matt’s mom will be down with us for a few weeks. So that will be a big help with things around the house. I just hope the dogs understand and that they don’t stress me out. They will still be my babies, but the first few weeks they are going to be taking the back seat.
I am so lucky to be where I’m at today. I think today is the first day in a LONG time that I have just felt upset so to say. I’m just ready dag nab it! But like my bf’s blog says, you have to thank God for everything in your life and for the way it’s happening. It really is a part of His glorious plan. Well, enough nagging about things. Just had to vent today. I am so blessed. Thank you God! Any day though God, would be FANTASTIC! :)

No comments: