Thursday, September 24, 2009

Well now, that's better

So today is SOOOOO much better, well starting off it has been. Last night was really good also...sleeping wise. We finally put BB down around 9 pm, but I don't think she went to sleep until probably 930. She's gotten so good on going to sleep on her own at night. Matt and I got into bed ourselves and drifted off to sleep. I fell asleep pretty quick. Then she woke up at 1:30am, so I fed her and about 30 minutes later I was back in bed and she was asleep again until 5:30am. It was so nice to sleep for that long.

Now, we are up and she has been fed and is in her swing watching Daddy do yoga. Actually, she's pretty content watching Tony Horton on the TV. HaHa. She's so cute. I've gotten to eat my breakfast and actually have time to write this morning. Yay! However, this will be a short one. I'm going to actually try to do some things around the house. Matt has duty tonight...BOOO.

No comments: