I did! It was definitely A LOT better than the night before. Hopefully we can go for two nights now. Keeping my fingers crossed. I wanted to write before she got up. She was fed around 6:20 am this morning, so she’ll be due around 10. The doc said she could go 4 hours, so that’s what I”m trying to do. Although, she can be pretty demanding. LOL I got a good night’s sleep. Matt woke up around 6 and since I had pumped some milk last night, I asked if he would feed her since I had been up with her a few hours before. Of course, he was all about it. After he changed her diaper and I fixed her milk, she was quiet and I was back in my bed asleep. MMM, I love our bed. It’s soooo comfortable. LOL.
Today, we are having one of our friends stop by. She’s one of the pilot’s wives. She’s bringing over a shepherd’s pie. Sounds yummy. We’ve had a couple people call and bring food over. It’s been so thoughtful of them and we really appreciate it. I brought her up to the base the other day and the guys were so happy for us and complimenting on how beautiful she was. They were all surprised when they asked me how the labor was. I told them it was easy, which it really was! They were like, “Well I’ll just tell my wife that you said it was hard so she’ll feel better.” haha I love Matt’s co-workers. They are so great and when we have a get together for some occasion, I just love going. It’s always so fun and entertaining. I enjoy them so much.
Last night we took Bayleigh out for a short walk. I would have love to have gone farther, but we were worried about mosquitos, since they have been bad for a couple of days. It’s been raining some, so that has brought them back. UGH. That is one creature I don’t understand why God created them. LOL But whatever. He did for some reason. Our neighbors stopped and looked at Bayleigh and said she was just so precious and gorgeous. I just love our little girl.
Tomorrow is our 2nd doctor’s visit. I’m not looking forward to that. They have to do the heal prick. So hopefully I can hold it somewhat together while she’s screaming. My heart just starts breaking thinking about it. I know it’s for her benefit, but still it’s hard to listen to your baby cry.
Well, I’m going to go try to crawl into bed for a few more minutes with my hubby before Miss Bayleigh Boo wakes up. He’s got a night flight tonight so he doesn’t have to go in until later this afternoon.
Today, we are having one of our friends stop by. She’s one of the pilot’s wives. She’s bringing over a shepherd’s pie. Sounds yummy. We’ve had a couple people call and bring food over. It’s been so thoughtful of them and we really appreciate it. I brought her up to the base the other day and the guys were so happy for us and complimenting on how beautiful she was. They were all surprised when they asked me how the labor was. I told them it was easy, which it really was! They were like, “Well I’ll just tell my wife that you said it was hard so she’ll feel better.” haha I love Matt’s co-workers. They are so great and when we have a get together for some occasion, I just love going. It’s always so fun and entertaining. I enjoy them so much.
Last night we took Bayleigh out for a short walk. I would have love to have gone farther, but we were worried about mosquitos, since they have been bad for a couple of days. It’s been raining some, so that has brought them back. UGH. That is one creature I don’t understand why God created them. LOL But whatever. He did for some reason. Our neighbors stopped and looked at Bayleigh and said she was just so precious and gorgeous. I just love our little girl.
Tomorrow is our 2nd doctor’s visit. I’m not looking forward to that. They have to do the heal prick. So hopefully I can hold it somewhat together while she’s screaming. My heart just starts breaking thinking about it. I know it’s for her benefit, but still it’s hard to listen to your baby cry.
Well, I’m going to go try to crawl into bed for a few more minutes with my hubby before Miss Bayleigh Boo wakes up. He’s got a night flight tonight so he doesn’t have to go in until later this afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment