Today was definitely a lazy day. My mom flew back to NC this morning, so we were up by 630 am since her flight left at 830 am. Plus Bayleigh was up and ready for breakfast. Luckily, the airport is only like 20 minutes from the house. We have literally done nothing today. When we came back from the airport we watched the movie Push. We rented that last night. We probably should have gone back to bed since Bayleigh was asleep, but we didn’t. After that I went and laid down for a little bit and woke up to Bayleigh crying. Daddy was trying to comfort her, but she just wouldn’t stop. She had been fed at 10 a full 3 oz so she wasn’t hungry. After she ate, she was wide awake. So she was just fussy and fighting the urge to sleep. Finally around 2 I got her to sleep. I eventually just had to put her in her crib and let her cry it out. I swear that is one of the hardest things to do. Listen to your child cry and having to just leave them there. But nothing was working when I was trying to put her down. She would go to sleep for like 10 min and then wake up crying again. So, I had to resort to that. After about 15 minutes she was out.
Now, Matt is feeding her. We’re trying to figure out something to do tonight. Just to get out of the house. But then again, we’ve been going pretty much for the past two weeks, so I guess it’s good that we are just staying around the house. The place is kinda a mess, but I think tomorrow we’ll be cleaning and getting our house back to normal.
Next weekend, Rachel will be here! Yay! Can’t wait. I think we’re going to go out and watch our friend play in his band. It will be the first time that Matt and I will be able to go out TOGETHER to watch them in a LONG time..and actually have some drinks.
Rosie will be coming over to watch Bayleigh Boo. I hope I can stay away for a couple of hours. I’m already stressing about it. LOL But I know Rosie will take care of her. She already has a daughter who is just too cute, plus she is expecting a little boy in October. Rosie and I are work-out buddies and we’ve already made a pact about watching each other’s kids whenever one of us wants a date night or what-not.
Here are some updated pics of our Bayleigh Boo.
Dimples
Now, Matt is feeding her. We’re trying to figure out something to do tonight. Just to get out of the house. But then again, we’ve been going pretty much for the past two weeks, so I guess it’s good that we are just staying around the house. The place is kinda a mess, but I think tomorrow we’ll be cleaning and getting our house back to normal.
Next weekend, Rachel will be here! Yay! Can’t wait. I think we’re going to go out and watch our friend play in his band. It will be the first time that Matt and I will be able to go out TOGETHER to watch them in a LONG time..and actually have some drinks.
Here are some updated pics of our Bayleigh Boo.

Dimples
No comments:
Post a Comment