Today has been rough. Last night started around midnight, Bayleigh waking up on the usual time. So I fed her, then put her back down..then at 2 she woke up, 4, 6, 7, and 830...UGH...Needless to say, I am pooped today. She was restless even when she got up until about 2 she finally went to sleep till about 6 or so. She hadn't pooped ALL day until around 7 or so. Even then, it wasn't really a HUGE one like I was expecting. She has been crying ever since. She must have gas or something. She had a BIG burp...it was hilarious! After that she stopped crying. However, after I gave her a bath she started crying again and now Matt is trying to calm her down. He's been at it for about 20 minutes now. She won't really eat either. I mean, her stomach feels full and tight. She'll nurse and then she'll start crying again. I don't know what her deal is. I've given her Milicon. I gave her the recommended dose about an hour or so ago and then that's when she had that big burp. So I'm wondering if I should give her some more. I'm guessing she is just really full. It sounds like she has calmed down some. I don't hear any crying. Hopefully she's going to sleep again. I'm so pooped.
On a good note, I did get some ADORABLE pictures of her when she was happy at one point today. She's getting so big and being able to hold her little head up more and more. Well, I'm going to go get a snack and check on her then get to bed. G'night
No comments:
Post a Comment