Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Travel Time 7/17/2009

After work today, we will be on the road to west Texas. First we will go to his sister’s house and load up with her and her son then carpool the rest of the way. I’m so excited to be getting away, even if it is for a quick, a REAL QUICK trip. I wish we could stay longer to visit with his family. I just love getting away from the house when Matt and I can go together. We have such a good time and we both love the country, so we really try to take it in as much as we can when we get out of the city.
We dropped the dogs off last night with everyone and it was so nice to come home to a quiet, dog-free house. It’s going to be nice to travel without them also and not have to worry about them while we are staying with other people. They are in good hands and everyone just loves them. They are always complimenting about how funny and good they are. My only concern is with Booger and Cookie..aka Bill. haha. They like to mark their territory when they are at a new place. They are best buds, but are just like 2 brothers, who one min will be playing and running around with each other, then to fighting over a toy or a bone. It’s kinda funny after we break up the fight b/c they never really hurt each other. It’s a lot of noise mostly, but it’s just like geez guys. CHILL OUT! LOL But we love them and they are so cute together. They really are best buds. Cookie is always right behind Booger and they both always have their nose in something. Awww I miss all my babies. haha
I’m so glad my mom is here. She brought the curtains for Bayleigh’s room. They are definitely pink with white polka-dots, but it really brings the room together. All we have to do now is just get the necessities for Bayleigh…ie mattress, changing pad, bottles, pumps, etc, etc. Other than that, everything is done. I cannot wait to see what she will get this weekend. I”m so excited about it. I think I was stressing a little yesterday, just because we don’t have ANYTHING other than the big stuff. LOL But I know after this weekend and our baby shower here with our friends we will have everything. My girlfriends have been so great with planning and getting things ready for the shower here. Thanks y’all! I can’t wait for that also. It will be so much fun to have people over at our house to see it finally all decorated and I cannot wait to show off Bayleigh’s room. I just cannot wait to put her in cute clothes. Why would anyone NOT want to dress their little girl up is beyond me. Very BORING and PLAIN to me. Guess I’m just into style and fashion and looking good. haha. I just love to dress up! That’s going to be so much fun with Bayleigh we she gets older. I CAN’T wait. She’s going to be stylin’ and profilin’ yet be one of the biggest tomboys, just like her Momma. :) She’ll be kickin’ butt is sports, love fishin’ with her mom and dad, love being outside and on horseback for sure, and still love to go to the mall and shop and wear make-up and jewelry. OOOO I just can’t wait. I’m going to have so much fun with my little girl. :)

No comments: