Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tired, but a better day

Well, last night got better. I guess Bayleigh had gas. Poor thing. She just wouldn’t stop crying. We finally gave her some gas relieving medicine and my mom rocked her to sleep. I had been rocking for a couple of hours and had just had enough, emotionally that is. I hate not knowing what is really wrong with her when she’s crying and there’s nothing I can do about it. But my mom got her to settle down and I went to lay down…and cry. I was just so emotionally tired. But after a good nap and waking up to find Bayleigh comfortable and sleeping, I was a lot better. So I fed her and finally got her to sleep again around 1:30am.
We woke up this morning, well I did around 9:30am to Bayleigh waking up. She got up every 2 to 3 hours last night. She’s had some nights where she’ll go for 4 then others every other hour it seems like. Anyway, after I fed her she was just wide awake. Looking around with those pretty blue eyes, taking in everything. She is just so cute.
We went to the mall today, but didn’t get anything. I am still hesitant to buy clothes. I have slimmed down a lot in the last 11 days. But I want to get toned before I start to buy new cloths. My tummy is almost back to it’s normal size. Now just got to work on the abs. Matt and I cannot wait to start P90x…well, we have to get it first, but somebody has a birthday coming up…;)
Well, I must go. Bayleigh is crying. Update more later. :) Have a good evening.

No comments: