Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"I've Had the Time of My Life" 9/15/2009

I just had to write and say goodbye to Patrick Swayze. He was such a talented man with a good heart. He was one of my favorite actors/artists/horse lovers. He was a well respected actor and one that will truly be missed by society. At least now he doesn’t have to fight any more pain or misery. I just cannot believe he is gone. I can remember being little and always going to my cousin’s house to watch Dirty Dancing. It will forever be an all-time favorite of mine, just like with many other people I’m sure. Ghost is also another favorite.
I knew his death was inevitable, yet I just didn’t think it would be this soon. He was always so positive and upbeat about beating it. His interview with Barbara Walters at the beginning of the 2009 year was so inspiring and he was so motivated about not letting the cancer get to him and how he was going to continue his life. He is such a good looking man and like I said before, such a good-hearted man. He is an actor people can look up to.
GO WITH GOD AND REST IN PEACE PATRICK SWAYZE!

No comments: