Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Definition of "Perfect" 9/21/2009

IMG_0408
My Little Miss Bayleigh Boo. Words cannot describe how wonderful I feel and how she is just beyond perfect. She is such a gorgeous baby. Non-stop compliments. Matt and I couldn’t have made a more beautiful baby. I just stare at her for hours.
Tonight was the first time I actually had to sit by and let her cry. She just wouldn’t go to sleep. She had been fighting it for a couple of hours. Matt and I, unfortunately, had to just put her in her crib to just cry it out. She wailed for a good 15 minutes before I went in there to soothe her. As soon as I picked her up, she calmed right now and within 5 minutes, was asleep. And now, as I’m writing this, she has started crying a lil’ bit again. I’m just going to have to let her cry a little bit. She is stubborn and won’t give up. LOL Sounds like me! She is just really tired. I feel so bad for just leaving her there, but I’ve tried everything and she just won’t go to sleep. Well, maybe she will. She just drifted back off again. :)
Well, just wanted to put up a picture and show everyone how beautiful my daughter is. She’s a “Gerber baby” as the doctor and nurses called her.

No comments: