Welp, I went to the doctor’s this morning. Everything is “right on the nose” she said. The nurse was telling me that I look really good and that from behind you can’t even tell I am pregnant. Which is nice to hear and to know that I haven’t gained as much weight as I thought. The next visit, which is July 30th, I will get an ultrasound of Bayleigh. Matt and I cannot wait for that. I feel like it’s been forever since we’ve seen her. We just can’t wait to see how much she has changed and grown.
My mom will be here tomorrow. Yay! I’m so excited to see her…again, since it was just a month ago that I was home in NC. Then we leave Friday to go see Matt’s family for the shower. It will be so nice to see everyone. There were a 125 invites that went out. He’s got a BIG family. LOL Then next week my mom will leave and the very next day his mom and dad will be here with his grandparents. PoPo, his granddad, is coming for a check up at the hospital here at Houston. It will be nice to see them for just a couple of days.
OOOO Bayleigh’s chair came in yesterday! It’s PINK! And just so cute. It just brings the room together and just adds that perfect amount of light pink. I’m so excited about it. Matt said he was not sitting in it because it was too pink. HaHa…of course he was just kidding because as soon as I let him sit in it, he WOULD NOT get up. He said “Well, this is pretty comfy.” HaHa. Men..it’s funny what a good comfy chair will make them do, no matter what color it is.
We are going to go to Wal-Mart tonight, probably, and get letters for her name to hang on the wall. Then, which I am just totally in love with this idea, we going to hang pictures underneath her name. And here comes the cutest part, the picture frames are dog bones and we are going to put a picture of each dog in them. HOW FRIGGIN’ CUTE WILL THAT BE?! Then over her dresser/changer we are putting a mirror then a small shelf and Matt is going to put one of his HH-65 models on it. He’s just itching to put some type of helicopter in there. I told him we should paint it pink…he just gave me a look and was like “I don’t think so.” LOL (Well, I thought it was a cute idea.) He is just so funny with Bayleigh. Today he came to my work for lunch and was picking at her; like tapping and poking at my belling where she was laying. (We could feel where her body was) I am just so stoked about her room. Now that we have the chair in there I’m going to go in there just to sit and daydream until she’s here.
What a wonderful life this is for The Gully Pack.
My mom will be here tomorrow. Yay! I’m so excited to see her…again, since it was just a month ago that I was home in NC. Then we leave Friday to go see Matt’s family for the shower. It will be so nice to see everyone. There were a 125 invites that went out. He’s got a BIG family. LOL Then next week my mom will leave and the very next day his mom and dad will be here with his grandparents. PoPo, his granddad, is coming for a check up at the hospital here at Houston. It will be nice to see them for just a couple of days.
OOOO Bayleigh’s chair came in yesterday! It’s PINK! And just so cute. It just brings the room together and just adds that perfect amount of light pink. I’m so excited about it. Matt said he was not sitting in it because it was too pink. HaHa…of course he was just kidding because as soon as I let him sit in it, he WOULD NOT get up. He said “Well, this is pretty comfy.” HaHa. Men..it’s funny what a good comfy chair will make them do, no matter what color it is.
We are going to go to Wal-Mart tonight, probably, and get letters for her name to hang on the wall. Then, which I am just totally in love with this idea, we going to hang pictures underneath her name. And here comes the cutest part, the picture frames are dog bones and we are going to put a picture of each dog in them. HOW FRIGGIN’ CUTE WILL THAT BE?! Then over her dresser/changer we are putting a mirror then a small shelf and Matt is going to put one of his HH-65 models on it. He’s just itching to put some type of helicopter in there. I told him we should paint it pink…he just gave me a look and was like “I don’t think so.” LOL (Well, I thought it was a cute idea.) He is just so funny with Bayleigh. Today he came to my work for lunch and was picking at her; like tapping and poking at my belling where she was laying. (We could feel where her body was) I am just so stoked about her room. Now that we have the chair in there I’m going to go in there just to sit and daydream until she’s here.
No comments:
Post a Comment