Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sunday Football...with Martinis?! 9/14/2009

Haha, yes that’s right. I watch football and drink martinis. Well, just a small one anyways. My mom had bought me this cute decorated “Princess” martini glass (I love dirty martinis.) and yesterday I thought, “What a great time to try it out since we’re watching football..” Isn’t it just so neat?
IMG_0575
So yesterday was definitely a LAZY day. Matt and I sat around and watched football ALL day. It was so nice to just bum around with him and Lil B. We ate chips and salsa, drank a beer or 2, and played with Miss B. We had to clue her in on some football and what was going on with plays and stuff. Haha. It was so much fun to hang out with my family. I’m still getting used to saying that…MY family. It’s such a precious thing. I’m so proud of it. :) We watched the Cowboys, of course, and flipped back and forth between other games so Matt could 1) get his fill of football and  2) check out his fantasy football teammates to see how they were doing. LOL Here are some pictures we took of Lil B yesterday.
IMG_0568
IMG_0570IMG_0571
IMG_0572
We thought these bottom two were just hilarious. She was pretty comfy. Guess she just had too much football..hahahaha
Saturday we had Tim come over to watch some football with us that evening and we grilled out, once again. I’m telling you, Matt LOVES his grill. We just had some hamburgers and sausage dogs. The normal grillin’ out stuff. So of course, I took some more pictures of Bayleigh Boo.
IMG_0547
IMG_0550You call me?
IMG_0556
IMG_0560My Favorite.
IMG_0561
IMG_0563Daddy and Tim had worn her out with football. Haha

No comments: