A HUGE thanks to our friends for putting on such a great shower for us. We had such a wonderful turnout. It was so much fun. We played games and had some good laughs. The first game we played was the baby food eating contest and let me tell you, that was hilarious. We blind folded the guys and fed them a whole jar of baby food. It was the funniest thing watching their faces. I think the funniest was my boss, Frank. He was so competitive, but he got sick afterwards. It was hilarious. He said he needed a beer and he’d be ok. HaHa. We also played the poopy diaper game. Everyone went around smelling “dirty” diapers. (They were really filled with melted candy bars and they had to figure out what kind of candy bar it was.) So fun. We received so many gifts and cute clothes. Everyone had such a great time and it turned out so perfect. The cake was just the BEST. It came out so good and the colors were just PERFECT. I love it. I just wish we had more people to eat the leftovers. It’s still in our kitchen. Hopefully we’ll be able to eat it. It is really good, but I just can’t eat a lot of cake. And it’s probably the last thing Bayleigh needs….all that sugar. LOL.
Towards the end of the shower, Shad, Stacy’s husband, asked if we could let the dogs out. OMG, add more stress to my life right now! LOL J/K Shad. Our dogs were actually REALLY REALLY good. I was so proud of them. One of the officers brought their 2 year old daughter and Ace and her were just having a ball. I was so proud of him. He would smell her face and such and she would grab ahold of his big old lips and that tongue and he never flinched or anything. It was the cutest thing. While he was drinking, she would be trying to play in his water bowl. He’d stop drinking and look at her, then look at his bowl, then look at her again like he was saying “Hey, whatcha doing? You’re supposed to drink that. That’s my water bowl.” LOL Hannah was her name; she would actually try to get in the bucket…we have a painter’s bucket for his water bowl just b/c he drinks so much and gets it EVERYWHERE. LOL It was just the cutest and funniest thing. Then another incident that I was so proud of Ace was when Hannah started running in the backyard and she fell. Ace had been chasing her, but she had just fallen on her own and Ace just stopped and looked at her like, “Hey, you ok??” Oh man he is going to be soooo great with Bayleigh. I cannot wait.
I just want to say a big thanks to Stacy, Shad, Jess, and Tracy for putting on such a great shower. I am so blessed to have such good friends in my life. Everything was perfect. You guys did such a great job. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!
I went to the doctor today…nothing new.
So here’s hoping something will change this week. But I’m still healthy and she said that Bayleigh was awake whenever she listened to her heartbeat. I figured she was b/c she was having the hiccups right before then. Matt said the funniest thing when she had the hiccups. I said “Look she’s got the hiccups.” And he goes, “How do you know she’s got the hiccups? She could just be pop, lock, and droppin’ it.” LOL Geez I love my husband. haha. My contractions, so to say, have gotten stronger. Nothing to make me go to the hospital though. I’m so hoping something happens this week or weekend, but we’ll see what Lil B decides to do.
(I will post some pictures of the shower later.)
Towards the end of the shower, Shad, Stacy’s husband, asked if we could let the dogs out. OMG, add more stress to my life right now! LOL J/K Shad. Our dogs were actually REALLY REALLY good. I was so proud of them. One of the officers brought their 2 year old daughter and Ace and her were just having a ball. I was so proud of him. He would smell her face and such and she would grab ahold of his big old lips and that tongue and he never flinched or anything. It was the cutest thing. While he was drinking, she would be trying to play in his water bowl. He’d stop drinking and look at her, then look at his bowl, then look at her again like he was saying “Hey, whatcha doing? You’re supposed to drink that. That’s my water bowl.” LOL Hannah was her name; she would actually try to get in the bucket…we have a painter’s bucket for his water bowl just b/c he drinks so much and gets it EVERYWHERE. LOL It was just the cutest and funniest thing. Then another incident that I was so proud of Ace was when Hannah started running in the backyard and she fell. Ace had been chasing her, but she had just fallen on her own and Ace just stopped and looked at her like, “Hey, you ok??” Oh man he is going to be soooo great with Bayleigh. I cannot wait.
I just want to say a big thanks to Stacy, Shad, Jess, and Tracy for putting on such a great shower. I am so blessed to have such good friends in my life. Everything was perfect. You guys did such a great job. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!
I went to the doctor today…nothing new.
(I will post some pictures of the shower later.)
No comments:
Post a Comment