Yay! So Bayleigh finally slept for 6 hours last night. Then another 4 after I fed her around 3:30am.
Yesterday was a little rough. I think little B was constipated. Poor thing. I fed her yesterday morning and she didn't go to sleep until about 230. She was non-stop crying. I didn't know what to do. I gave her some Mylicon, which may have helped, but not that much. I was so frustrated and emotional. Finally, I put her in her car seat and got in my car and just drove around for about 30 min. She was quiet the entire time, so I figured she was asleep...guess again. When I got back home, she was dozing. So after I fed her again she finally went to sleep in her swing. She hadn't really made a big poopy diaper...that's why I'm thinking she may have been constipated. Plus she ate a lot when I fed her in the morning.
Anyway, she is much better today. I just got back from a run...somewhat. Haha. I tried out my jogging stroller for the first time. It's going to take some getting used to. Plus I had taken Ace with me and I think just all of it was a little much for the first time...trying to control the stroller and Ace-boy. I didn't really run far either. I just can't believe how outta shape I am. I didn't have my music either which is ALWAYS a HUGE motivator to me. I really can't run without it. I think I'm going to get Limewire today so we can download some new songs. I'm gonna try to go do the plyometrics on P90X now, then hopefully lay out. Then go to the mall later to find a dress for this weekend for Matt and mine's one year anniversary, which is Sunday. YAY! :) After that it's off to Buffalo Wild Wings for Shad's birthday party. So much fun.
Well, I must go. Bayleigh is up....again. LOL Happy Birthday Shad!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment