Is all I can say about this weekend. We had such a wonderful time, even if it was really short. The corsage they gave me was just the cutest and the colors were just perfect! I cannot express enough gratitude towards Matt’s family for putting together such a wonderful shower. I just love visiting his family. It’s such a Texas style atmosphere, obviously, with so much love and happiness going about his entire family. Our shower had such a great turn out. We are so blessed to have such WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL people in our lives. The amount of gifts was so overwhelming. We got several things that we needed, especially clothes. It was so exciting opening each and every one of them. I cannot express the feeling of excitement that was running through me just opening wipes! HaHa. We got a lot of pink stuff, but would you expect anything less for a little Kathryn coming into the world? One of my favorite gifts is PoPo’s toy chest that he made for Bayleigh. He is such a talented and skilled carpenter. It’s something that he does as a hobby. He’s made so many beautiful things…gun cases (which we would like to get one one day), china cabinets, Matt’s CG sword case and many more items. The toy chest is so beautiful. Matt and I both just love it to death. Thank you!


One of my favorite onesies for her…it says:
“I CAN’T WEAR PINK EVERYDAY!”

My awesome Momma!

My wonderful Mom-in-law
The food was great also, although I couldn’t eat that much of it. (Just can’t fit enough in my tummy anymore) It was so nice to chit chat with everybody and catch up and for me, actually be able to REMEMBER who people are. LOL Matt has such a big family and I am trying to make sure that I know who each and every person is every time I go back.
We also were able to see 2 of his closest buddies, Jason and Landon. They are such good guys and I love hanging with them. I love seeing Matt with his friends from HS and I know he was glad to be able to hang with them also. These guys are my favorite. They are just hilarious together. I call them the “3 Stooges.” Can’t you see why?? haha

I think Jason gave the funniest gift of all, the breast pump. HAHA. Of course Jason would be the one to buy it, not it a bad way like that, but it’s just so funny b/c it’s good ol’ Jason.

Jason making sure Bayleigh was going to be well fed. HaHaHaHa
Bayleigh’s room is finally together, pretty much. We still have some decor to put up on the walls, but all the big stuff is done and it’s just so exciting and cute and PINK! With the gift cards we received, we were able to get her mattress, a couple of other necessities, AND her stroller. Mrs. Gully got the swing that matches it for us. I just love the pattern and colors on them. I’m so excited about it. I cannot wait to start pushing it around with Lil B in it.

The stroller. I love the colors!

THE PINK CHAIR!!! YaY!!!

PoPo’s toy chest he made us.

Bayleigh’s dresser/changer



The trimming Matt and I did. I just love it with the room.

The curtains my mom made.
Also, this is kinda off the subject, but we FINALLY found the right media receiver for Matt’s 43″ plasma that we have..(the stupid movers stole the original one) Anyways, we got it hooked up and now it’s hanging in our room and looks friggin’ AWESOME! We were so excited we found it AND that it is actually the right compatible one. We thought we were going to have to just get rid of the flat panel b/c they don’t make a separate receiver for the model he has. Just thought I’d brag about that. LOL

Oh yeah, we’re watching Transformers! haha
Once again, THANK YOU to everyone who helped out with the shower and for all the great gifts we received. It was truly such a wonderful time and we love you guys so much. A HUGE THANKS from the bottom of our hearts. We love you!!!



One of my favorite onesies for her…it says:
“I CAN’T WEAR PINK EVERYDAY!”

My awesome Momma!

My wonderful Mom-in-law
The food was great also, although I couldn’t eat that much of it. (Just can’t fit enough in my tummy anymore) It was so nice to chit chat with everybody and catch up and for me, actually be able to REMEMBER who people are. LOL Matt has such a big family and I am trying to make sure that I know who each and every person is every time I go back.
We also were able to see 2 of his closest buddies, Jason and Landon. They are such good guys and I love hanging with them. I love seeing Matt with his friends from HS and I know he was glad to be able to hang with them also. These guys are my favorite. They are just hilarious together. I call them the “3 Stooges.” Can’t you see why?? haha

I think Jason gave the funniest gift of all, the breast pump. HAHA. Of course Jason would be the one to buy it, not it a bad way like that, but it’s just so funny b/c it’s good ol’ Jason.

Jason making sure Bayleigh was going to be well fed. HaHaHaHa
Bayleigh’s room is finally together, pretty much. We still have some decor to put up on the walls, but all the big stuff is done and it’s just so exciting and cute and PINK! With the gift cards we received, we were able to get her mattress, a couple of other necessities, AND her stroller. Mrs. Gully got the swing that matches it for us. I just love the pattern and colors on them. I’m so excited about it. I cannot wait to start pushing it around with Lil B in it.

The stroller. I love the colors!

THE PINK CHAIR!!! YaY!!!

PoPo’s toy chest he made us.

Bayleigh’s dresser/changer



The trimming Matt and I did. I just love it with the room.

The curtains my mom made.
Also, this is kinda off the subject, but we FINALLY found the right media receiver for Matt’s 43″ plasma that we have..(the stupid movers stole the original one) Anyways, we got it hooked up and now it’s hanging in our room and looks friggin’ AWESOME! We were so excited we found it AND that it is actually the right compatible one. We thought we were going to have to just get rid of the flat panel b/c they don’t make a separate receiver for the model he has. Just thought I’d brag about that. LOL

Oh yeah, we’re watching Transformers! haha
Once again, THANK YOU to everyone who helped out with the shower and for all the great gifts we received. It was truly such a wonderful time and we love you guys so much. A HUGE THANKS from the bottom of our hearts. We love you!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment