OK, so Matt and I have started the workout and HOLY COW!! Intense!!!! But we love it. I used to think I was in shape, well somewhat, but then I started this. Man, it makes me even more determined to get back in shape the way I was when I was playing soccer.
We just got done doing legs today. By December, I better look freakin’ awesome! haha. I’ve already dropped probably 90% of my baby weight. Now it’s time to tighten and tone. We still have abs to do tonight…we had to stop after the workout b/c Bayleigh Boo was still sleeping. She had been sleeping since about 3. After we woke her up I fed her then we went on a SHORT walk since our legs were like dead weights. I’m trying to stay in a routine with her for bedtime..evening walk, bath, fed then bed. We didn’t get to do that yesterday and I was cooped up in the house since it was rainy yesterday and I think that may have kind of thrown her off b/c we had a bad night last night. She was up almost every 2 hours. So it was a little rough. Daddy is playing with her right now. He’s so cute. So back to the workout, once I put her down for the night, we still have to do the Ab Ripper X….kill me now! LOL
Oh so I watched that new TV show, The Vampire Diaries, I’m not sure about it yet. I mean I liked it, but I dunno. So we’ll see how it turns out. Plus, I cannot wait for New Moon to come out in November. So excited. I’m a nerd I know. I’m going to re-read the book again and then see how well the movie is with it.
Well, gotta go give Bayleigh a bath now. She’s getting a little fussy. I love being a mom…and getting in shape!! It rocks my socks!!!
We just got done doing legs today. By December, I better look freakin’ awesome! haha. I’ve already dropped probably 90% of my baby weight. Now it’s time to tighten and tone. We still have abs to do tonight…we had to stop after the workout b/c Bayleigh Boo was still sleeping. She had been sleeping since about 3. After we woke her up I fed her then we went on a SHORT walk since our legs were like dead weights. I’m trying to stay in a routine with her for bedtime..evening walk, bath, fed then bed. We didn’t get to do that yesterday and I was cooped up in the house since it was rainy yesterday and I think that may have kind of thrown her off b/c we had a bad night last night. She was up almost every 2 hours. So it was a little rough. Daddy is playing with her right now. He’s so cute. So back to the workout, once I put her down for the night, we still have to do the Ab Ripper X….kill me now! LOL
Oh so I watched that new TV show, The Vampire Diaries, I’m not sure about it yet. I mean I liked it, but I dunno. So we’ll see how it turns out. Plus, I cannot wait for New Moon to come out in November. So excited. I’m a nerd I know. I’m going to re-read the book again and then see how well the movie is with it.
Well, gotta go give Bayleigh a bath now. She’s getting a little fussy. I love being a mom…and getting in shape!! It rocks my socks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment