Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Just the start.. 7/14/2009

Well, after much consideration as to whether or not I wanted to keep track of another website, and friends telling me I should start one, I gave in to this. I figured that since I was about to have my first child, my family and friends could keep up with my progress. So we’ll see how it goes. We are expecting our first girl, Bayleigh Elizabeth Gully a.k.a. “Lil B” Aug 20, or sometime around there. We are very excited and can’t wait to meet this little bundle of joy. Now that I’m only a month away, I’m getting scared; more with the delivery and the first week of being with her. But I know it will be an exciting time and I have the best husband in the world to help me through yet another adventure in my life. Well, I just wanted to write a little for the first blog. Many more will be coming in the future.

No comments: