and they're...gonnna get maarrriiieed! I just wanted to write real quick. I am getting ready, before Rach so I can actually be ready before her for once lol, so we can go to our friend Lisa's wedding. She is getting married today at NAS. I am so excited for her. She has come out on top and I am very proud of her. I can't wait to see her in her dress. What a wonderful day today is going to be.
Also, Rach and I are getting pictures done today by the famous photographer, D-Wade. haha. We just thought it would be fun..bfs getting together for memories! haha. Hopefully we won't freeze too much in our dresses today. However, we both can't wait to get snazzied up. That's us. We love fashion..and shoes! haha. Anyway, I am off to curl my hair. I will post more later! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment