Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Know you Pee's and Poop's

I just laughed as I wrote that title. It's from Family Guy and my hubby will walk around the house saying it. So I thought it was appropriate for today's blog title. Miss B was still constipated this morning when she woke up at 5. She is sleeping through the night..YAY! This has been the first time that she has became awake before 8, so I didn't mind considering the circumstances. Yet again, she was trying to poop when I changed her wet diaper. She was in pain, you could just tell. So I changed her diaper as quickly as I could and Matt got a bottle ready. After that I put her down and she woke up around 745. This time again, she was trying to poop. So I got another Pedi-Lax applicator and popped it in and within 5 minutes she pooped a big ol' poopie. I'm sure it was uncomfortable as her little bottom is irritated and raw. I have been keeping ButtPaste on it and Aquafor and I have also given her some Motrin. After that poop, she seemed to feel A LOT better. I'm so glad. I was really torn up this morning when she woke up at 5 b/c she was uncomfortable and there was really nothing I could do. I was tearing up. :( I just hope now she will continue to go and get better.

Right now she is asleep in her swing so I figured I would take a few moments and update everyone. I have some pictures that I captured of her a few days ago. I am going to clean the guest bedroom for Matt's parents for this weekend. Enjoy!

 

 Booger giving kisses!

Hey Booger! You're blocking me!!! 
 
 
Hangin' out on Aunt Racey's couch. I just love this


She loves Racey, but who wouldn't??


Unc Drake made her smile A LOT! 

1 comment:

Wade's World said...

Oh my gosh that 2nd one I think she looks just like matt. so glad she had a successful poo :)haha you crack me up