Our dogs had a BLAST up in NC. We took several pictures so prepare yourself for another overload. Too funny! We have left Ace in NC with my parents..he loves it. Although my mom tells me that every time he goes out front he goes to the driveway and just stands there..like he's looking for the truck. I actually miss him. :( Matt's going to have duty this Saturday and I'm a little nervous to be at the house by myself without my big boy to make sure that B and I are safe...:(
Momma's gurls!
Daisy telling Ace who's the boss in this relationship.. haha
My Booooooger
So happy
Cookie trying to make it through the grass...lol
He is just sooo cute
What is it Gizmo?! Get it!!!!
Yeah I got my stick...I'm cool! (He was really proud of it)
Come on guys, follow me!
I'd hate for him to be coming at me full force..all 75 lbs..YIKES!!!
He was playing with it by himself..lol
Ace and his girlfriend..so he thinks..lol
Can't catch me!!!!
Which way am I going??? Huh Huh Huh??
Daisy looooves her frisbee
My handsome Ace...lol just that tongue man..lol
My lil fur ball..
You can't get meeeee!
Ace busting his butt trying to get the frisbee...
Annnnddd down he goes lol
Hilarious!
Momma's guuuurl!!!!! momma's gurl
Booger getting caught by cookie..haha
hahahahhahah this picture just cracks me up!
Booger doesn't realize that Cookie has stopped chasing him..lol
No comments:
Post a Comment