Anyway, these are the pics from the Christmas party we had back in December with everyone from Ellington. It was really fun and I was so excited about getting to wear my red dress and red shoes. I brought my shoes to NC and showed my mom and she loved them. She said she wished she could wear high heels like she used to. I was still sportin' my high heels when I was 9 months preggo. HAHA...Love my fetish! We had a rockin' time! I love the military parties we attend. Everyone was all snazzy with their "hur" did and make-up done and all the glitzy jewelry. You know I had to wear my bling bling. After the dinner and party part, we headed out to Big Tex with some of the other military personnel and had a blast. One of the other pilots finally got to buy me my tequila shot. haha. Long story short, I had gone out one night to watch Shad's band play and meet up with my buddy Mike and with some of our friends when I was 7 months pregnant and Mr. D had bought us tequila shots. Well the waitress, she brought the shots to our table (Mr. D wasn't sitting at our table), had to take my shot back to Mr. D. So he came over and was like "I'm really offended that you sent back my shot..." Then he looked at me and was like, " OH YEAH, I forgot you were pregnant!" (he really had forgotten...) HAHAHAH true story! After that, I always gave him grief. So I told him while at the Christmas party that I was expecting a shot. And of course, he bought one. And whew! I'm glad it was ONLY one! LOL
After the tequila shots. haha I just think my hubby is so handsome! tehe
I just love our friends at the air station. I love how Matt and I can have a good time as well. We can have a good time just sitting at the house together and we can ALWAYS have fun when we go out and rock out! This was the first time that he and I got to go out together in a LONG time. We were so stoked about it. It was so, so much fun. I love the looks that the girls give him when we're walking through the crowds. It's so flattering. hehe :) We actually got home around 1230 from picking up Miss B at Rosie's. We don't stay out like we used to. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't do that now..I mean I could, but I don't want to. I love getting home and going to look at my beautiful daughter. Plus I gotta make sure I can get up with her the next day. lol Matt and I are truly blessed. :)
Well, gonna hit the hay. I'm pretty tired from last night. Bayleigh Boo didn't have a good night last night. I don't know what her deal was. UGH! So I have been exhausted today. But she's been asleep ever since Matt put her down around 815 after her bottle. Last night she woke up about an hour after I put her down. Gave her some Mylicon, then she woke up at 5, then around like 645..right after Matt left. I checked on her to make sure everything was ok then let her just sit in her crib and let her cry it out. She wasn't really crying so I don't think she was in any discomfort. So hopefully we'll be back on track for sleeping through the ENTIRE night. She had done it for 3 days in a row. I'm hoping and praying she does. LOL I gave her a little bit of solid food today. Just some pears and prunes. Don't want to go through another "stopped up" incident.
Ok, I'm really going now. Gonna go read my western cowboy romance book. hehe Love 'em! They rock my socks! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment