So my BF still hasn't gotten pregnant. She started today...so just wanted to write a quickie for those following to please keep Rachel and Drake in your prayers for a baby. They are going on 9 months of trying and Ray's getting very frustrated with nothing happening. So please pray for them!
I love you la. I know I keep saying, even said it this morning when texting, but just keep your head up. Hey, if nothing else, you have ME! haha ;) I love you and it will happen, eventually. Just think of how exciting it will be for your family and Drake's family when the time comes to tell eveyone. You know everyone will be there for you wanting to help in any way that they can. This is going to be the most special baby...always is with the baby of the family and the first born of the family. :) And, you'll still have great legs throughout the preggoness. HAHA. You are going to be all belly. And afterwards, you won't be like me and look like I'm going to have another one. HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA (Yes, that is my inspiration when I'm at the gym...tanks Kylie!) LMAO I love you Rachel. Hang in there.
1 comment:
i love you! :) Thanks for sticking with me through everything.
Post a Comment