Welp, we have finally made it home. It's so nice to be here, however we have so much unpacking that we have to do and all I want to do is rest and just be at home. It's hard though with things spread all over your house. Here's hoping we can get it all unpacked by springtime. haha. I have over 500 pictures, so bare with me. I will get them up soon. My parents gave us a nice Canon Rebel camera. Love it! We have gotten some really good pictures of B and the dogs. I'll get them posted sometime...I know everyone is dying to see them and I promise I will get them up. Just kinda crazy at the house right now with everything around.
Now that we are back, here's hoping Miss B will start sleeping through the night and we can stick with it. I swear I feel like everytime she has slept through the night we have thrown her completely off b/c of traveling. Well now we are home for good for a while so now I hope she can figure the pattern out.
I also don't have my phone charger...left it at Rachel's. So I'm hoping I'll get that this week so I can have some communication with the world instead of just using Facebook. LOL Well Gotta run, Bayleigh is being noisy...I'll try to get on to write more later!
No comments:
Post a Comment