Friday, January 8, 2010

Friends in 2010

Man, we have some really awesome friends. Some we don't get to see as often as we like, but we try and make trips to see everyone and if we are in the same area, we try to get up and live like ROCKSTARS!! haha...not to that extent, but we like to have a good time.While in Pensacola, I was able to see my Kylie. She is getting sooo big. Kylie is Rachel's niece, and I've come to the conclusion that she is my adopted daughter as well. I love her so much. Once again, she is getting SO big. I almost cried when I saw her. She gave me a big ol hug when she saw me. :) She's going to be SO Gorgeous when she gets older! She reminded me of myself when I was little when I saw her with her dangly earrings on...:)



Coz and her friends!

My sweet lil Kylie

Running around the yard with Gizmo..too funny.

Priceless...lol I love Drake..he is sooo goofy

Our dogs love him too!

Out to eat at the Mellow Mushroom with R&D, Kylie, Kyle and Matt.

Eating Nilla Wafers with Milk. LOL

Beautiful

Besties about to head out for girls night

Me, Kelly, Liz, and Rach..we rock..we know ;)

I've SOOO missed her!

 
Ahhhh!!! LOL I just love this of us..

One of my bfs since like...forever ago!

Bling Blingin' yo

LOVE HER!! Can't ya tell?!

L-n-K :)

Me and Nurya! Wait, redo..ok I like this pic better! Ha

Nurya and Brett

 
Gettin' some love

Lovin' Nurya's look towards Brett! hahahaha

Love my Baybay!

Ummmm hmmm yeah no words..lol

sister in law...but not..haha

Gosh I really miss my friends from back home, but it's always so nice to meet up and catch up and have a good time! Love you guys! You rock my socks! :) xoxo

1 comment:

Wade's World said...

You must have had alot of time on your hands today I feel like I saw 2 blogs and 10 status updates :) That pic of you and Kylie at Mellow Mushroom is good! I will be seeing you again in a few weeks, crazy! You are spoiling me