Saturday, January 9, 2010

Disaster

Yes! That is what my house is. Matt is on duty today..sucks. I'm all by myself with Miss B...and the dogs. LOL And it's cold outside..which I love. So I'll probably put a log on today. Yesterday we were having a smoky smell in the house since we had a log on, so we put it out. So today I'm going to try again and hopefully it won't happen again. Don't know why it was doing that..the house wasn't smoking, it just smelled like it....hmmm. Yesterday we went and got one of those doorway jumpers for Bayleigh. It was the funniest thing when she figured out she could just jump and jump and jump in it. I have videos, it just takes 2 hours to load them...grr..so I will have them up sometime today. I was crying I was laughing so hard. There is nothing funnier than watching your baby figure something new out then just love it and smile and giggle b/c they see you smiling so they know they are doing something right. We also received her high chair in the mail yesterday that matches her stroller and swing. I was so excited to used it. Also, a friend of mine is letting me borrow this chair thing called Bumbo. It helps babies sit up and have a new viewing perspective on their surroundings. I think she likes it. :) So now with the jumper and the Bumbo, maybe I can get my house cleaned before Matt's parents come. haha. It needs to be cleaned anyway. I really think that it has taken us this whole week for Matt and I to recuperate from our trip. Hopefully I will get most of it picked up today then tomorrow we can scrub-a-dub-dub the house and Monday we can have a day together. (Since Matt has duty on a Saturday, he'll get Monday off)

I have also started B on solid foods. She LOOOOVES green beans. haha I was feeding her the other night before bed and she was going "mmmm" "mmm" "mmmm"and smiling. It was so funny. Once again I was laughing so hard I was crying. She is soooo cute. Everyone just comments on her, strangers at the stores and such..saying "she is so cute", "what a precious baby", "she looks like a Gerber baby", "look at those blue eyes and those eyelashes", "she is just beautiful", "I've never seen a more gorgeous baby." People have also suggested she should be a baby model. I think so too, but I would never put her through the riggors of the public and picture taking and all that yadda. I don't think it's healthy for a baby to be put through that kind of mess.

Anyway, I'm going to go finish my coffee and play with Bayleigh some then hopefully get started on my house, if I don't get too distracted with her in her jumper. I just love to watch her. :)

No comments: