Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Beautiful B

So Bayleigh has started to learn how to sit on her own...sort of. She can't sit straight up...yet...but she's getting there. I captured some pictures yesterday that are just to die for. She is so cute. She is has also started turning over onto her belly while asleep. I think she may be a stomach sleeper like her father and I. (That was one of the reasons I could not wait to get her here when I was pregnant with her. I was sooo ready to sleep on my stomach again.) She can roll back over when she's on the floor, but I don't think she's quite figured out that she can also do it in her crib. So now it's back to waking up a couple of times a night to flip her back over. At least we can go right back to bed. She usually doesn't eat until 5, 6, or 7...depending on when we put her down.

Right now I just put her in her crib to take a nap. Matt and I got up around 745 b/c she was awake. Then we had a USAA guy come out and take a look at Matt's windshield b/c there was a chip in it. So around 9 or so I went back to sleep and then woke up at 11. I didn't have a good night last night. I've had a cough for the past couple of days and it's one of those annoying little tickles in the back of your throat. Sucks. So I'm going to go and get some cough medicine when I go to Wal-Mart later. While I'm there, I'm going to see if I can find a bunch of cute picture frames. We take all these pictures and don't have ANY around the house. So I'm going to spend a little moo-la and decorate our house with love. (I know you liked that Ray) Matt said "Hopefully you can find a picture frame that says 'Thank you Thank you Thank you.'" LOL! Oh geez too funny. I love my husband!

Ok, well I'm cutting this one off short. Gotta go get my nails done then head to the gym before Matt has to leave me for duty...gaaaay! haha. I will post the pictures later. My program is acting up every time I try to open it. xoxo

No comments: