Saturday, January 23, 2010

That's my kind of woman...


Ok so I just had to post real quick, that I absolutely LOVE that song..the one that plays on my playlist by George Strait...love that man too. hehe. But EVERY time I hear that song my heart just goes erratic and makes me think of my hubby. It definitely defines Matt and I...pretty much everything in the song we agree on. It's just perfect for us. :) Even though he's a pilot and in the military, he's still a good ol' country boy at heart. Loves the open range, loves the farm life...cowboy if you will. :) It just makes me so happy and I just melt every time I hear it. Also because that's exactly how Matt and mine's relationship is. I'm such a country girl. Love trucks, ropin', ridin...you name it. Anything to do with horses and cows and the smell of the open land and I am so down to join in. I just love how in tune Matt and I are to each other. There are SEVERAL, and I mean SEVERAL, instances where we will be thinking about the same thing or have the exact same ideas for something. I mean, how complete can two people be? How in tune to one another can a couple be? Seriously, God has blessed me so well...and I still try and figure out why, yet I thank Him every day for the life he has given me. :) I love you my handsome cowboy pilot! :)

at our stuite in Barbados

 
SEXY...and you know if he's got one...

I got one. :) Stoggies in Barbados

"The one I want for me."

No comments: