Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Losing it!

Today was a FANTABULOUS day. This morning we woke up early b/c Miss B decided to be fully awake at 7 in the morning. I tried to feed her and put her back down, but yeah, that didn't happen. So Matt went and got her and brought her to our room. We all laid in bed and Bayleigh was just smiling away. She is just soo friggin' cute. I know I say it all the time, but seriously, my kid is the cutest! LOL So Matt got up and made some breakfast...he asked if I was going to get up and I say "uh huh." However, I went back to sleep for about an hour. Hehe. So once I finally got up I ate the breakfast he made for us....eggs, bacon, and onions. It's soo good. I love it. Anyway, Matt said he had to leave to go somewhere and wouldn't tell me where. So I was like, ooookkkk. When he got back I was getting ready to go to the gym once he was home. Well, he gave me an early birthday present...3 Months tanning with some tanning lotion that just smells soooooo good. I was so surprised. I will have a good base tan before our cruise, then I can get totally dark during the cruise! I LOVE having a tan. I can't stand being sooo white. I'm one of those ppl that have to get tans to be happy..that whole UV thing helping with depression. I just like being outside soaking up the sun..so in the winter months tanning is my only option at the time. Thank you so much babe. It really, really made my day!

Anywho, off to the gym I went. I have been doing really good with my workouts...RUNNING a lot. Now I'm not talking about just piddle paddle running. I've been doing 2 miles every day at a 7 min mile rate. I'm really pushing myself to lose this weight and look AWESOME for this cruise. Just last week I was 138...today...134!!! I can't believe how fast it has come off with just a week and a half of exercise. I'm so stoked! I can't wait to see what I look like in March! Hunnie, eat your heart out! haha. Matt has been doing his exercises as well, running and P90X along with lifting weights...mmmmmm..let me just say HE"S ALL MINE! LOL. We have both been doing really well with sticking to our workouts and for once I feel like I have a goal to be able to stick with such a strenuous workout.

After that, I went and tanned, YAY! then came home, showered and got dressed b/c I needed a new outfit for my friend's wedding this Saturday in Pensacola. I am SOOO excited. It's soooo cute. It's a black and white, big polk'a dots, dress with a red belt. Well I found some red shoes as well. I'm going to wear black stockings because it's going to be FREEZING this weekend and find one of my nice black coats to wear to keep me warm. I also have some pearls I'm going to wear with it and do simple make-up with RED lips. I tried everything on tonight and it is SOOOOOO cute. I'm so excited to wear it and have my hair done with it. And yes Ray, I bought some bug eyes to go with it. Ok, these pictures are definitly not the greatest b/c I took them with my phone, but still the outfit it soo cute. (And I didn't want to put my high heels :) on b/c I didn't want to break my ankle or neck while standing on my stool...and that would be my luck)

 
Like I said, it's super cute. I just love fashion! And shoes! LOL Ok, well I'm going to head to bed. I'm on the phone with my hubby and I want to read some before I hit the hay. Hope everyone has a restful night! :)

No comments: