Ok so after playing around with the comp, b/c I'm pretty computer savy, I figured out how to get my pictures to upload. I couldn't use the current program that we have on here, however I went a round-about way and got them on. Get ready for some pictures! They are sooo cute!
Booger givin' his kisses
more kisses...lol
Gizzy!
chipmunk cheeks!
All smiles :)
haha always with that tongue out..she's is just so cute
hahahha she was passed out one day with the blanket like this.
She's so fascinated with Booger.
I think these 2 are going to be best buds. You should see how Booger is with her. Just so gentle and always around her. She will just follow and watch him everywhere he goes. So adorable. They'll be best franns. :)
I just love this picture.
watching the baby app on my iPod
Love love loves her jumper
hahaha I don't want to jump anymore! I'm tired!
Momma's guuuurl!
My baby girl
I love when she falls asleep on me. Most wonderful feeling in the world. :)
She was holding the bottle all by herself. She is so smart :)
Ohhh so good. haha. She can pick up on things really really fast :) Smart kid
In her high chair.
2 comments:
Bayleigh is growing way too fast and is so adorable. She is changing so much every time I see her. She and Cole will have lots of fun this summer. Mom said you guys are interested in going to S. Padre. I can't wait!
Yes, we were talking about that. Your mom was saying how you guys used to do that. I think it would be so fun to have the kids there and playing in the water. Can't wait! :) We need to try to get together again for the weekend...SOON...we live so close yet don't see enough of each other. And plus it's easier since we don't have Ace right now...Let us know! :)
Post a Comment