Saturday, January 23, 2010

I can sit up!

Well sort of, I'm getting the hang of it. :)

 
These 3 are my favorites. She is so photogenic...like her mommy and daddy. :) I can't wait to have her professional photos done. It's going to be so much fun now that she can sit up and push up while on her tummy. Once I get my photo stuff going, maybe I can get some better looking backgrounds and such. Then we can have some really good photos without spending boo-koos of money. :)



SOOOO FRIGGIN' CUTE!


Matt said B is failing her sobriety test. hahahahahhaha I love my goofy hubby

 
 
 
Look at me Grandma, Grandpa, MiMi and Granddaddy!! :)

I'm becoming a big girl!

And I'm getting more hair! haha

Mom and Dana, I have printed out SEVERAL pictures for you that I will be putting in the mail Monday. They are soooo cute! You will love them. :)

Matt and I are taking a lazy day. It's cloudy out and yet again, I had another bad night last night. Coughing and what not. So I'm going to make a doc appt on Monday so hopefully I can get rid of this crud. I think it's just sinuses, but still. I am going to Pensacola next weekend and I REFUSE to be sick. It will be two days to just get away and recoup so to say...and get 2 nights of FULL sleep. :) Even though I am SO looking forward to this trip, I'm wondering how I will fair being away from Miss B. I hope I don't drive Matt insane with me calling so much and asking what's going on and making sure he's staying on top of everything with Bayleigh. LOL I know he'll do a wonderful job..he's such a good daddy. But I think every mother worries like that no matter what. I think later on today we will go to the park. It's warm yet cloudy out, as I stated before. But we don't want to stay couped up the whole day. I wish we could bring the dogs, but they can be such a hassle sometimes. Maybe another time.

Hope everyone has a fantabulous weekend. xoxo

No comments: