Thought this was pretty funny
Ah, yes, tis true. I do love a pilot! He's got DARK brown hair, green/blue eyes, tall, HANDSOME, muscular, sexy and has given me the greatest gift anyone could ever give me....Bayleigh Elizabeth. She's pretty awesome....although the past couple of mornings have been difficult for me to deal with her as I have had little, VERY little patience. She has been getting up at 330 for some reason, then at 6 or 7. Needless to say, I am ANNOYED. I haven't been able to get enough sleep. I've been going to the gym around 830 at night b/c that's when it finally starts to clear out and stay till about 10. Then come home and shower and try to wind down. So I don't get to sleep till probably around 1130 or so. I know that it's partially my fault since I should go to bed earlier, however the gym is sooooo friggin' crowded before that time that you can't really get a good workout in without spending 2 or more hours there. SUCKS!
Well, Mom is going to break this little cycle. I don't know why she is like this lately. But Mom is going to let her cry it out. Can't take much more of this. Although, I can be sooo, sooo annoyed with her and then she can squeal like she just did (she's in her swing) and look and me and then smile that big ol' grin and I just have to smile and laugh back. Then all that frustration goes away. It's just tough sometimes. I know that, I just wish I could find a job...I'm still looking though. Keep your fingers crossed.
One more day and then I'm off. I am so hesitant about leaving B, but yet I cannot wait to get out and get to Pensacola. I think it will be good to recoup with Rachel. Just BF time without any responsibilities. OH, speaking of her, she had a positive ovulation test the other day so keep on praying..here's hoping something happens. I'm hoping and praying...Ray and Drake want this real bad.
Well, there's not much else to say. Miss B is talking and jumping in her swing. SO CUTE! So I am going to go chit chat b/c I just can't pass up the urge. xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment