Lisa's daughter Laiden
Mr. and Mrs. Bailey
Trying to model, but kept cracking up :)
best franns
the only serious pose we did haha
cute:)
After the wedding we came home and relaxed for a little while before we got ready to head out for girls night. We got up with my girls Kelly and Alex. I haven't seen Alex since my wedding so it was soooooo wonderful to see her and catch up. She was my maid of honor at the wedding. We all had an awesome time hanging out and rockin' out at the club. :) Yet, I'm so glad I don't live there..in Pensacola that is. There is still too much drama and people who won't let the past go. That's a whole other story and an issue that doesn't even matter now...it just gets annoying when I come back to visit and have a good time and see friends and other people still want to cause drama over things that happened more that 3 years ago. Some people just don't know how to grow up. Oh well, I didn't let it ruin my night. :)
About to head out
at the Suite
Good times
trying to have a serious face..yeah didn't happen
we were really annoyed with each other ;)
the Rocker is starting to come out :)
Sunday was definitely a recovery day. haha. I didn't even get to leave until 5 pm. I met up with my friend Kristen who is having a baby girl in April and gave her some of Bayleigh's old clothes and things that I thought she would be able to use. It was good to catch up with her. Then I went and saw Ms. Ross and talked with her for a little bit. While there, I was able to see my Tink Tink, Rascal. Rascal is my ex's dog that I gave him one Christmas. Ms. Ross is my ex's mom...Scott's mom. I have remained pretty close with her throughout the years. Scott and I were high school sweethearts and are still good friends till this day. We have a "custody" battle over Rascal all the time. haha. But it was good to see her and catch up and talk to her about Bayleigh. After that I went and got some Shang, (it's a lil buffet restaurant that Matt and I used to go to ALL the time when we were living in Pensacola and we LOVE it) After I ate lunch, I got 2 to-go boxes, one for me and one for Matt. LOL Like I said, we really love it and I knew he would just love some when I got home. So as I'm heading out of town Kelly texts me and ask if I had left yet..(in our random not-so-sober talk the night before she said she wanted to come to Houston with me and see Matt and B and of course I said yes) Now, let me go ahead and let you know that I had already been trying to call this girl since I had woken up at 10. LOL Anyway, I said I had just left but I would turn around and get her. Well it took her FOREVER to pack, cuz she's a HUGE procrastinator..haha...however, we finally got on the road at 5 and were off to Houston. We got in around 1230. I was so happy to be home. First thing I did was go in and see/show off my Bayleigh Boo. :) Mommy missed her sooooo much. After we got our suitcases in, we both went straight to bed. My bed has never been more comfortable. I was so happy to be home and next to my hubby.
B didn't have a good night however. She woke up about 45 min after I laid down. Of course I went and got her and she just SMILED and got so excited when we saw me. And I was so happy and excited to see her. I couldn't help but talk to her and love on her. Unfortunately I put her back to bed. :( Yet she woke up almost every hour after that. I don't know if she just knew I was home or what her deal was. So last night was a little rough. Today I have been tired and lazy. I didn't even make it to the gym. Here's hoping Miss B will sleep better tonight and we can all get a good night's sleep. :)
We haven't done much today. Matt had duty so he didn't have to go in until this afternoon. Kelly and I have just been lounging around in our sweats and comfy clothes. We got some sushi tonight...soo good. We played with Bayleigh. It's so funny b/c Kelly doesn't want kids so it's funny to watch her try and figure out what to do with Bayleigh. haha. She loves kids, just doesn't want one. Well, I am off to go watch some TV with Kell then head to bed.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment