Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just a Cold

That's what the doc said. She told me to continue to monitor Bayleigh and keep doing the remedies I have been doing...ie...incline, "squeegeeing", sitting up a lot more and she told me to put the cool mist humidifier back in her room. So I have been doing that. The doctor said that her chest sounds clear. She had a little fluid in her hear, but nothing to be concerned about at this moment. Just to keep an eye on her and her symptoms. She had to dig a little bit of ear wax out of her ear, more inside than I could reach. She did NOT like that at all. She also said that it should take about 10 days for her to get over this and if she hasn't improved any by then to make another appointment b/c things may be getting worse or there could be an underlying problem. Here's hoping things will start to subside.

I got most of my house cleaned...Bayleigh's room the living room and kitchen. I still have to sweep and mop and do the office and our bedroom. I'm on this crazy cleaning kick now that B is sick. I want my house sterile. Then after I get it super duper clean I'm going to start with my projects...ie bookshelf, closets, scrapbook and our garage sale, which will be soon.

After B's appointment I went and had lunch with Matthew. Then B and I went and stopped at BabiesRUs for a couple of things. She has been such a trooper throughout this little cold. She's sooo cute. I just love her. Today as I was making dinner for my fam, the song came on from my wedding that I danced with my dad to and it started making think of Matt and Bayleigh and when she gets married and Oh Em Gee I started crying. LOL I am such a sucker. It's the sweetest song. Love it!

I went for a run tonight...almost 2 miles straight. Doing good. Indoor was good last night as well. Rolled my ankle, which is a given..lol. And 2 min later I was back in. Well I am going to go tan. Here are some more pictures of Miss B!

 
She had somehow gotten the blanket on her head. Silly Miss B :)
 
  
This picture just cracks me and Matt up. She is SO GOOFY! LOL
Trying to get the camera again 
 
  
She was taking pictures of herself. hahaha
 
I think she looks just like me here. I have a picture similar to this..same pouty lip and everything
Can I play some Wii mom??
 
  
  
 

No comments: