Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Day at the Park

Well, I was planning on getting up and going to church this morning, however, Miss B was not so great last night. She woke up around 330, when I had put her to bed around 830 with 8 oz. I was like there is no way you are hungry. So I went in there and changed her diaper and laid her back down. She would not go to sleep. Since she seems to be pretty much over her cold, I was going to just let her cry it out b/c the day before she slept until about 615 in the morning. So I'm trying to get her on a schedule since she is 6 1/2 months. Geez how the times flies. Anyway, she cried, now not necessarily cried cried, but she cried for 2 HOURS! What the heck. Finally, at 545 I got up and gave her a bottle since it was close enough to 6 and I had had enough. She went right to sleep then woke up at 715, but went back to sleep within 15 min. Whew, needless to say, when Matt got home from duty, I was pretty grumpy. He laid with me in bed for a little bit before B woke up again. I slept until about 1130. Hehe. Despite it all, he came in with Miss B and she just smiled at me and you just have to smile back. I swear, every single day I grow more in love with that child, no matter how bad she can drive me up the wall. LOL

Since it was a nice day today, it was about 64 with a bit of wind so that made it a little cooler, we went to the park. Well first we went to New York's Pizzaria then went to the park. It was pretty and Miss B enjoyed it. Here are some pictures of us in "downtown" League City. It's more of a historic place than an actual downtown.
 
  
  
  
Isn't she just the friggin' cutest?!
yeehawww
 
  
  
  
Old west type shops...LOVE IT

No comments: