I know I have been HORRIBLE about writing on this thing the past couple of weeks. I promise to improve next week. We've just been doing some traveling and my mom and brother have been here this past week. I have a ton of pictures. I just have to get them on my comp and then upload them on here. Too much of a process for me to deal with right now. LOL But I promise to post all about our trip to Dallas and our time with my mom and brother and my BIRTHDAY! Yup! I turned 25 on the 9th. CRAZY! That will be a whole other blog itself. Matt did such a great job.
OH! I got a surprise yesterday that I wasn't expecting. Matt bought me 2 dozen roses for Valentine's Day. They are just gorgeous. I will have a picture of them as well. We have a couple of videos of Miss B but they take FOREVER to load so I am trying to figure out how to load them faster.
Anyway, I just wanted to write a short one and let you all know that I haven't forgotten about ya'll. There will be posts to come shortly. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment