I am packing as we speak. Just wanted to write a quick one before we left for the weekend. I am so excited and so exhausted at the same time. B didn't sleep well last night and the night before. Last night she had a fever of 102.7 the first time we took it then 103.5 the second time we took it. I gave her tylenol and pedialyte. That's what the nurse said. I was a lil PO-ed at the nurse b/c she said that they don't really look at numbers. Then what's the point of a thermometer then?! Seriously. Well, after staying up with her till about 1am, she finally went to sleep and the fever started to break some. Then she woke up around 2 something and I went in there and gave her a bottle. Then once again at 6, then at 8. I think it's her teeth coming through. Either way, I was just soooo pissed at the nurse when she told me that. A 103.5 fever is pretty high to me considering she hasn't even reached her 6 month mark. Her face/head and chest were just on fire. We had her in just her diaper for a while.
Like I've said before, I can't wait to put B in her little cowgirl outfit. SOooo cute. I am also bringing her snowman suit b/c it's supposed to be pretty cold so I think that will be adorable and funny at the same time. haha. From what Matt said, I believe that Grandma and Grandpa are going to take B with them Saturday when we meet them at the stock yard and then that will give Matt and I some time together with Jamie and Sam. I really had to twist Dana's arm to watch Bayleigh for us. Haha.
So all in all this weekend will be fun. I hope to get some good sleep Saturday while B is staying with the Grandparents since this week hasn't really been good. Also, I can't wait to get back and start on my workout again and really stick. I was doing really well for a few weeks, then just this past weekend of traveling and B not doing so well through the night has just left me with no energy for the gym...and no motivation. But I will be returning on Monday for sure.
Also, my mom and brother are coming in tomorrow to visit for a few days. I'm excited. My brother, Geoff, has yet to meet Bayleigh so I know he's really excited about that. Don't know how long they are staying but it will be good to see my mom. Plus they will be here for my b-day which will be nice as well. Don't know what I'm going to do for it yet, but we'll figure out something. OH! Kelly and I are probably going to go watch Dear John tonight. Hopefully Jamie will be able to go too. Channing Tatum is SUPER hott! haha. I'm sure we'll have a box of tissues with us as well. It is by Nicolas Sparks so I'm guessing it will be a tear jerker.
Ok well I hope everyone has a great weekend. If I am able to post while in Dallas, I will. And of course there will be several pictures and I'm bringing my video camera as well so hopefully I"ll be able to upload a video.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment