Well I have made a doc appointment for 1pm. Last night was not good and I felt so bad for her. She's so congested as her nose just drips and drips. Her eyes were crusted over last night while she had snot crusted all on her upper lip. It was torture for me trying to clean her up and squeegee her. She screamed and "cried" cried. Like actual tears streaming down. I just had to push through and get it done. I hated making her cry but she would feel a little better I supposed. This morning her poor little eyes were red and again, crusted over. Not her actual eyeball was red, just the tissue and skin around her poor eyes. She seriously looks so miserable. Yet, she's still happy Miss B smiling away. Luckily that's a good sign. If she was lethargic that would really scare me. The nurse said to bring her in b/c of the symptoms I was describing to her. She said that they didn't sound good and that she should be seen to see just what was going on.
Here are some pictures of her this morning.
always with that tongue

She must miss Ace a lot hahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment