YAY! We finally got our SUV. We weren't expecting to get it just yet, but we went ahead and did it anyway. It's going to be so much better. I loved, LOVED,
LOVED my Maxima, but it was just getting too frustrating trying to get Bayleigh in and out of it. It was fully loaded and all the little gadgets will be missed since we didn't get the fully loaded Armada. But that's ok. I'm thrilled with it anyway. And it has that new car smell that I LOVE. Eventually we will put a DVD player in it for Miss B when movies really start to keep her entertained. And maybe...some rims way on down the road. LOL Dunno yet, but right now we are super duper happy with it. I took some pictures of it. I don't remember if I took any of our Maxima..ohhh it will be missed, my little sports car. :)
ok that picture came out weird...
3rd row of seats is laying down right now
1 comment:
Congrats on the new ride! I've always like the Armadas and was considering one before we got the Tahoe. It makes so much difference having more room, especially on those long trips where you pack everything in the house. Smart choice getting the 3rd row seat too.
Post a Comment