Friday, February 26, 2010

Prepare to get your hands dirty

Right now Matt is making ribs and they smell Oh so Delicious. Yumm. We are going to have corn on the cob and butter beans with it. It's going to be ready in about 5 min.

Today has been a better day. I played with Miss B out in the sun today b/c it was around 66 degrees. It was so pretty outside. I have SEVERAL pictures that I will post later. I put her in one of her spring outfits that my friend Sacha gave me...it's a size 3 months and she can still fit into it easily. :) She looked so cute in it and her hat. I will post those later. But it was nice to sit outside for a little bit and enjoy the weather with Miss B and the dogs. She was so funny. She would hardly look at the camera b/c she was so interested in the grass. The dogs enjoyed it as well. Soakin' up the sun.

Matt and I can't wait for it to get warm and get a pool for Miss B. She's going to have so much fun. Last night I took a bath with her. She LOVES the water. She has figured out how to splash and she loves it. We put her rubber duckies in there as well. She has so much fun during bath time. She slept really well also last night too. She didn't up until 545. It was SO nice. She seems to be feeling a lot better and I haven't had to squeegee once today so that's good. She still has a cough, but I think it's going away too. She only has it when she's lying down, and even that doesn't seem to be that bad anymore.

I've gotten half way through my book, well there are two stories in there, but I'm about to read the other one tonight. I just love reading and getting lost in the stories. Sometimes it's really hard when the books is REALLY good, b/c when I wake up I want to finish it, yet Miss B wants to play. LOL It's ok though, the story will always be there, but Miss B will only be this size once. :) I'm such a nerd. LOL

Ok, well my awesome hubby just let me know that he's done with the ribs so I'm going to go chow down. Munch, munch, munch....

1 comment:

The Taylor's said...

Glad Miss B is feeling better!
What are you reading? I need another good book!