A couple of days later I went to lunch with my girlfriends...again we went and got sushi. LOL It was good and great to see my girls. Here are some pictures of the presents that my Mom got me.
Uncle Geoff and Bayleigh
Yay! Golf clothes! I have to do a picture of the Rachel Overstreet golf swing :)
Yay!!! Scrapbooking stuff. My new hobby :)
Even though it's my birthday, B got something as well from Uncle Geoff :)
I just got back from playing two games of indoor. I'm on meds to get over this cold and hopefully B will get over hers soon. She sounds better during the day, but when she wakes up in the morning, around 5, she is just coughing and yaking. I feel so bad for her. I am not having to squeegee that much and her nose doesn't run too much anymore. It still will every now and then.
Also, I am going back to work next week! YAY! Get excited for me. I'm only going 3 days a week. Which is nice and daycare won't be out the wazoo, but I don't know how I'm going to drop B off and just walk away. She's never been with anyone else. Plus, I have to see if medically she can go. But when I think about, I'm like, maybe I should just stay home with her. I don't want to leave her. That's going to be the hardest thing I have ever done. To walk out that door. Oh geeez, I hope I can hold it together.
Well, I"m going to go shower and wind down. Hope y'all had a good day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment