Sunday, February 21, 2010

Last Minute Game

So last night, after Matt and I engorged ourselves with sushi, I get a call from Bea at 930 asking if I would be able to come and play on her co-ed indoor team. (B/c they didn't have enough girls) It probably wasn't the smartest idea, but you know me, I went and played. It was fun. I'm still sick as ever. Probably worse. But it felt good to play. :)

Today is GLOOOOMY outside. It sucks. B is still sick and kind of fussy this morning. So more Motrin or Tylenol. I think it's supposed to storm today and be like 67 degrees. Then it's supposed to be cold again. I've really enjoyed the cold and everything, but now I"m really for it to be warm. I can't wait to be able to go to Pensacola and go to the beach again. Matt's mom was talking about taking Miss B for a whole week this summer, so we were thinking about going to P'cola and getting a beach house or something cheap and just hanging out at the beach. We do miss it so much. But we'll see. Gotta have money first.

Well, I'm going to go make some breakfast. :)

No comments: