Thursday, February 25, 2010

Back to Work!!!!

Yay! I'm going back to work Monday. I'll be working 3 days a week. I'm so excited. Matt and I checked out the daycare that is affordable and we were really surprised at how nice it is. They've only been opened for a year but seem to be very good and plan on expanding when their lease is up. We are excited about it. I think I'll be ok with leaving B..turning and walking out so to say. :(

Today has been bad. Just in a real depressed mood. So hopefully going back to work and being on a schedule will be good. It's hard when the friends you have are older. I don't feel like I've got any girlfriends I can call to chit chat. Half of them don't answer or always have something going on or bail. I'm thinking I'm going to have to find a younger crowd. More my age.

However, Matt is the one person I can talk to about anything. He's always there for me to vent. :) Right now he's trying to get B down.We went to Barnes and Noble after the daycare and I got a couple more books. But I'll probably be finish with both of them in a day or so. LOL

Ok well I'm going to go read and get my mind off of some issues I have rolling around in there. Have a good evening. -K

2 comments:

Wade's World said...

don't feel like you have anyone to call and chit chat with?! ouch :( I do believe I called to try and cheer you up after getting a text earlier saying it was a bad day. tanks...you know i am here for you

Andrea said...

Congrats on the job! Getting out of the house will be good even though it will be HARD to leave Bayleigh at daycare. You can call me if you ever need to chit chat. We need to plan some time to get together soon. We miss you guys! Its a shame that we don't get together more often being so close.