Saturday, February 20, 2010

Once again, I'm sick

Yup, I am sick...again. I think I will make a doc appointment on Monday to see if I can get over whatever this is. B is still sick as well. She seems to get worse towards the end of the day...coughing, runny nose, congestion. I think it's just because she has been up the whole day. We have been putting her down a little earlier so she can get some more rest since she won't sleep as much during the day. She's still happy-go-lucky. Like I said, just towards the end of the day she gets real fussy.

Yesterday I bought her a new toy. One of those walker thingies. She can just barely touch but she likes it. She is also on her knees now...revving  up her engine. She'll just bounce backwards and forwards. It's so cute. She'll be figuring out how to crawl any day now I'm sure.

I have slept a lot today. Trying to get over I guess what Miss B has. I have given up on working out at the moment. Like I've said before, it's one thing after another. I went running the other night..just about 2 miles. It was nice and I felt good, then yesterday I started feeling this cold coming on. SUCKS! I am soooo annoyed.

No new pictures. Just haven't taken any the past couple of days. It was a nice day today, for a little bit anyways. I opened the windows after I got back from Wal-Mart for some groceries. After a couple of hours it started getting cloudy...again. I'm so sick of this weather. So Glooooooomy. Ugh.

Well, I'm going to go. B is really cranky so Momma is going to go figure out what's wrong. Have a good weekend

1 comment:

Wade's World said...

hang in there :( try and get a video of b reving up one day :) She is such a cutie...miss you both