So the other night, Matt and I were just hangin' out while Bayleigh was on the floor on her play mat thingy. Matt was actually cleaning up dinner. Miss B was laying just talking away then started rolling to her side, which I didn't really pay much attention to since this is the norm for her...put her on her back and within a minute or so, she rolls over. Well, me watching TV didn't notice the big ol' green/brown spot on the back of her onesie. (Plus I didn't smell anything) Then Matt was like "OMG she pooped!" And as I look down, I see the spot. Well I just figured that some of it had seeped out, ya know, nothin' big. Well low and behold to my surprise, it was ALL down her back. HaHa! Matt and I were just like "ewwwwww" as well as laughing the same time. We both agreed that this one was bath worthy. haha. I have pictures so one day I can embarrass her with her boyfriends, lol. Ray, get ready! haha
Stiiiiiiiiiinnnnky!
There's sooo much doodie!!!
Matt couldn't stop laughing
Her face just cracks me up!
Naked hinnie!!! haha
As you can see, it was definitely a blow out! haha Oh the joys of motherhood! lol ;)
2 comments:
I think there is some kind of imaginary blog line that you just crossed! ha
hahhaha! Memories! It gets better and then its potty training time and it gets bad again! haha!
Post a Comment