I had a lady ask me this yesterday when I went to get chick-fil-a yesterday for lunch. However, she wasn't referring to muah, she was asking about Bayleigh. As usual, she was her smiley self and the lady asked if I had ever thought about it. I told her it has crossed my mind a couple of times, but then I also think about the affects of it on B. I mean, it would be nice and she'd probably enjoy it b/c she loves being in front of the camera already...she starts smiling when she sees it...but then there's the demand of the industry and I start thinking, if she does get picked up then there's going to be this demand for her and I would wonder if it would scare her. I don't know much about the baby modeling industry. I mean, I'd love to try it out, however it is SO expensive I just wonder if it's really worth it. And I also think, why waste the money on nice pictures when we have such a good camera ourselves. I dunno. Maybe when she gets older and can make that decision for herself. Plus, they put too much make-up on babies and little girls that's NOT necessary.
Anyway, after lunch we went to Wal-Mart for groceries. Walking with B in Wal-Mart is like walking with the 4 dogs in a popular kid's playground. LOL Everybody wanted to stop and look and of course she would flirt and smile back. LOL It makes you proud, yet at the same time I swear I thought it would take me 2 hours to get out of there.
Once home, I got some of the groceries unpacked and then B started to get fussy so it was din din time for her. I fed her then started to get dinner ready. We had meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans last night. Yummmmm. After dinner and we cleaned up, we went on a walk with the dogs. We didn't go very far b/c it was kind of cool and windy. So we let the dogs run around in a field by our house for a little bit then headed back so I would watch my show...Vampire Diaries. haha. I am such a nerd. LOL
Well, must go spend some time with B this morning. Matt is off today, but he sounds like he's getting sick. He's been taking NyQuil and that Airborne Vitamin C stuff and he woke up this morning feeling sick. So hopefully he'll be ok. He's off today b/c he has duty on Sunday. Blahhhhh... Anyway, have a great Friday.
I have some more videos I'm uploading of B that are just too cute. I like to go in there in the morning or when she's just woken up from a nap. She is SO cute and so happy at that time. ♥ K
1 comment:
I had a lady stop and ask me that today too...I just don't know how much it costs to get started in the plus size modeling industry?! :)
Post a Comment