Well Miss B and I are headed to church today..just us girls. Daddy has duty, so that's a bummer. Then after that we may head to the park with Lisa, who's hubby is the other pilot on duty with Matt, and her two boys Pike and Rush. It is just gorgeous out today. Yesterday was just as beautiful. I laid out some yesterday in the backyard. Not for too long though, I get bored very easily. haha.
Last night was a girls night out. We ate at Sam's Boat House then went to Big Texas. I was really disappointed in BT b/c there were no genuine cowboys there. Stacy doesn't like the cowboy look...she's from Michigan...lol. So Ashley and I were on the prowl to find that true good-lookin' American cowboy to show her how hott cowboys are in general. She just doesn't get the whole hat and boots get up. I LOVE IT. I love when Matt wears his black cowboy hat I gave him....mmmm he looks so good. Then when he's got the full get up on with the shirt and wranglers and boots...YEeehaawww..haha. I wish he could have been there last night dressed like that. I would have had to beat girls off with a stick! LOL But we had fun and I was desperately needing my girls here. I came home around 130 since Matt had to go in early and I am going to be with B by myself today. It was still a little hard getting up, but once I got my coffee going I was good to go.
Now I'm sittin' here with B as I type this up. She is just getting so big and figuring things out so quickly. She'll be walking soon. Ahhhh! Where has time gone?!?! Aren't the videos hilarious? She could not contain herself with Gizmo.
For church today I found one of my dresses I used to be able to wear, and guess what?! I can still wear it! It's a size 4 too! I'm so excited b/c I have shoes that match the print as well. Yay! I have no idea what I weigh right now, but I'd like to find out soon. I haven't weighed myself in several months, but I'm kind of nervous to see what it says. If I've really lost weight of if it's kind of sustained itself. So we'll see. I'm just excited I got into this size 4 dress. :)
Well, I need to go do my make-up and get Miss B dressed for Jesus today. LOL Pretty in pink as usual. :) ♥ K
1 comment:
Just shut up about being a size 4! You stink. I don't even want to know what I weigh because I sure haven't made it a priority to work out. I don't even want to think about getting into a swimsuit for our beach trip in July.
Post a Comment