ooo a purple Easter egg
such a ham
Like Mother Like Daughter..haha
Yumm
After the hunt we headed off to see Andrea and Brian and Cole. It was so nice to see them. We haven't seen them since Thanksgiving, which has been way too long since we live only a couple of hours from each other. Once we got there we hung out for a little while and chit chatted an caught up. We were constantly entertained by Cole and Bayleigh. Once minute Cole is driving is dad's truck, to another with B just grinning away and crawling all over the place. So much fun. We also took Cole and Bayleigh up to the golf course near their house b/c it has a bunch of Texas Blue Bonnets and we thought it would be so pretty to take their pictures. They were so funny. From Cole trying to give B sugars to Bayleigh eating the Blue Bonnets. So hilarious.
So relaxed...can't wait to get her pink swing up
weeeeeeeee
Cousin Cole
Aunt Andrea makes me smile *grins*
Vrooooom Vroooommm
Higher!
Texas Blue Bonnets...so pretty
Smells good
I wonder if it tastes good??
Me: No No No Booboo, don't eat it...
And of course she doesn't listen...lol
Not sure about this..
cough cough...yiiiiuck
This is SOOOO GROSS!!!
Giving sugars to cousin Bayleigh
soo sweet
Ooo cars..
Hey where are you going?
The cars were way more interesting that me taking pictures. LOL But they are still adorable
"Determinated" look again..hahaha
So gorgeous and so vibrant
Today we went to church. It was so nice to finally make it. LOL We've been talking about going for the longest time now and finally made it. So now we are going to start really going. Everyone at church was just taken with Miss B. She was such a ham, smiling and giggling at everyone and I mean EVERYONE. Anyone that spoke to her she just smiled at. She didn't know a stranger today. Through the entire sermon she was sooo good. She would just smile and flirt with the people sitting behind us. She jumped a lot and of course, right when the preacher got to preachin' his sermon and it's all quiet, B decides to make her voice known that she's praisin' Jesus. LOL Oh man it was so funny. And every time I gave her one of my pearl bracelets, she would put it in her mouth and start talking. H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S.!!!! Lots of people commented on what a gorgeous baby she is and how adorable she is. She won EVERYBODY'S heart over. It just makes you beam to get so many compliments on your child. Makes you so proud of your family. We went to Cracker Barrel for lunch and once again, got compliments. Once we finished there we came home and took some picture for our album of B's first Easter. Had to get a family photo, well the best we could anyway, then had to get some with our glamorous shades on. haha She opened one of her Easter baskets and had a ball. My mom gave her bunny ears and she was so funny with them. Didn't even mind they were on her head.
Daddy and his Princess
Trying to get my pearls again.
No pictures, no pictures
Glamorous Glamorous!
Ooooo my basket...
What did the Easter Bunny bring me??
How do you get this thing open???
Ahh, that's better
Bunny Ears
Her new pink puppy dog
Finally getting some hair..haha
SO STINKIN' CUTE!
you just can't beat this cuteness
eating something, like usual..lol
♥
Overall this weekend rocked. I can't wait for Easter next year when she'll really be able to hunt eggs. Time to get back to the work week, then off to NC and Washington DC next weekend. Can't wait! I'm so excited for my vacay. I'm going to bring B with me to NC so my family can see her and watch her while Nurya and I head to DC. Matt is going to have his guy weekend and a weekend to himself to play golf. I know he is excited about that. :)
Since it has taken me over an hour to write this blog, I am going to close for now. I'm off to read and then bed. Hope everybody had a wonderful Easter! G'night! ♥ K
2 comments:
I love The Gully Pack! :)
LOL in the second to last picture, B totally looks like she's taking a drag from a cigarette.. so funny! My mom loves the pictures and says the dress I made will def fit her for a while! yayyy!
Post a Comment