Baby rights that is! haha (Song by Bob Marley) These pictures made me think of that song. Miss B is finally pulling herself to stand up. Soon it will be walking. But she is so cute. She's still sleeping this morning so I went ahead and got up and took my shower and washed, dried, and straightened my hair. Now I figured I'd try to get a couple of blogs in before she wakes up. Here are the pictures I captured of her the other day in her crib. I just love my AhBooBoo!
Whoa! This is a new way to look at things
HEY MOM!!!
Baby Rights! I'm in a jail here!
I....can...just barely...see...you
Ahh that's better
hehehe you can't see me
Gigglin' little thing..Absolutely LOVE this picture
That's my Bayleigh Boo
I got my hata-blockas on!
New shades!
Happy to be freeeeeee :)
No comments:
Post a Comment